The Certificate in Professional Coaching
Become a Professional Coach
Accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the Certificate in Professional Coaching is built on the foundations of the eight ICF competencies. This means that a high level of standards and competencies must be learned, and all elements of the course passed in order for participants to graduate as ICF Level 1 certified coaches.
Trainee Coaches will receive 60 hours of training. 80 percent of the training will be delivered in a live environment (in-person or virtually in-person) and learning is focused on the eight ICF Core Competencies, coaching practice as well as group and individual mentoring sessions. The remaining 20 percent of the training program can be delivered away from the “classroom” and includes some reading, watching short videos and reflective practices.
Each student will participate in 60 hours of training made up of: 35 hours of live classroom learning over 5 days, 8 hours of live group mentoring – “lightbulb moments”, 3 hours of live individual mentoring and feedback, and 14 hours of self-study (Coaching practice, reading, videos, articles, self-reflection). These sessions are highly interactive and a blend of theory, practice and discussion. Students will be observed Coaching five times throughout the course and students will submit three recordings and written and verbal feedback will be provided.
Groups are limited to 10 participants.
There are no pre-requisites to join this course, just a genuine desire to learn how to coach at the highest standard and be open to learning more about yourself and others. This course has been designed to be accessible for school pupils, students, early careers, educators, carers, managers and leaders.
What will we send you before the start of the course?
Students will receive a course handbook, learning materials and a learning journal.
How is it delivered?
Live, in-person and/or virtually and delivered in English. The sessions take place over a block of 3-days with a break to practice your coaching and attend live group and individual “lightbulb moments”(coach mentoring sessions). This is followed by a further 2-day block to help embed your learning and use some further creative tools in your coaching practice.
Why you should choose this course.
£2,995 per student (no VAT).
Discounts are available for in-house group bookings, third sector and education.
A payment plan can be arranged. Payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit/debit card.
If you have any questions, or ready to register your interest, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us page
November – February2023/24 (Virtual) – FULLY BOOKED
Part 1 – 13 – 15 November
Part 2 – 5 – 6 February
February – May 2024 (Virtual) – FULLY BOOKED
Part 1 – 19 – 21 Feb
Part 2 – 20 -21 May
June – August 2024 (Virtual) – Spaces Available
Part 1 – 17 – 19 June
Part 2 – 27 – 28 August
Get in touch to request an enrolment form and further information using the contact page or email email@example.com. Discounts are available for groups, education and 3rd sector.
We are on a mission to make coaching mainstream for young people. We are creating a brighter future for our young people and the next generation of coaches.
We aim to be the number one choice for coach education for young people, and for those who work with young people.
Our vision is to raise awareness and the standards in coaching practice to provide young people with best possible experience of coaching.
Through training, practice, and experience, we aim to create a new generation of coaches to bring a coaching approach to any area of living and working.
This will help to ensure that young people know the true meaning and value of coaching.
Our Learning Philosophy
Our classroom-based learning is designed to be experiential, fun and empowering.
We believe that we all have a coach within us, a voice that helps us clear the way forward. Sometimes we need help to hear that voice clearly. By creating a safe space for people to be themselves, we provide an opportunity to “be” a coach, not just “do” coaching. We lead by example, our trainers are accredited ICF Coaches, and we work hard to provide an inclusive, open, and fun environment to learn in. People are at the heart of what we do and learning with us is transformational.